Meaningful Use FAQ
- Doctor of medicine or osteopathy
- Doctor of dental surgery or dental medicine
- Doctor of podiatry
- Doctor of optometry
- “Subsection (d) hospitals” in the 50 states or DC that are paid under the Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS)
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Medicare Advantage (MA-Affiliated) Hospitals
- Nurse practitioner
- Certified nurse-midwife
- Physician assistant who furnishes services in a Federally Qualified Health Center or Rural Health Clinic that is led by a physician assistant
- Acute care hospitals (including CAHs and cancer hospitals) with at least 10% Medicaid patient volume
- Children’s hospitals (no Medicaid patient volume requirements)
Reference: EHR Incentive Programs: Eligibility. CMS.gov. Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Last Modified May 17, 2012.
The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) maintains the Certified Health IT Products List (CHPL). On this list you will find a complete list of EHRs and EHR Modules that have been tested and certified.
ReportingMD has been tested and is ONC Certified to report Meaningful Use.