Who are eligible professionals and hospitals?
- Doctor of medicine or osteopathy
- Doctor of dental surgery or dental medicine
- Doctor of podiatry
- Doctor of optometry
- “Subsection (d) hospitals” in the 50 states or DC that are paid under the Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS)
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Medicare Advantage (MA-Affiliated) Hospitals
- Nurse practitioner
- Certified nurse-midwife
- Physician assistant who furnishes services in a Federally Qualified Health Center or Rural Health Clinic that is led by a physician assistant
- Acute care hospitals (including CAHs and cancer hospitals) with at least 10% Medicaid patient volume
- Children’s hospitals (no Medicaid patient volume requirements)
Reference: EHR Incentive Programs: Eligibility. CMS.gov. Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Last Modified May 17, 2012.
Posted in: Meaningful Use