A POPULATION HEALTH MANAGEMENT COMPANY
- 2015 PQRS Feedback Reports and 2015 QRURs are now available: You can now access your 2015 feedback reports, which tell you if you satisfactorily reported PQRS in 2015 as well as your 2015 QRURs. The Quality and Resource Use Reports (QRURs) describe how the practice faired in regards to the value-based payment modifier (VBM) and if the practice is eligible for any upward or downward payment adjustment based on performance. Create or login into your CMS EIDM account to access your 2015 feedback and QRUR reports. Click here to access the CMS Enterprise Portal.
- MACRA: The 2017 Proposed Rule, “Medicare Program: Merit-Based Incentive Payment System and Alternative Payment Model Incentive under the Physician Fee Schedule, and Criteria for Physician-Focused Payment Models”, is available for download here: https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2016/05/09/2016-10032/medicare-program-merit-based-incentive-payment-system-and-alternative-payment-model-incentive-under
- 2016 GPRO Registration: registration window is now closed for the 2016 reporting year.
- Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) ACO Participation: ACO participation deadlines have passed. Click here for more information about key deadlines and how to apply to the MSSP ACO program.
- 2016 PQRS Registry submissions: The Registry submission window for the 2016 PQRS reporting year is January 1st – March 31st of 2017. ReportingMD clients must have all PQRS data returned and ready for submission by February 28th, 2017.
- PQRS: The Final Rule, “Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2016”, was released on November 16th, 2015. You can access the Final Rule here: https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2015/11/16/2015-28005/medicare-program-revisions-to-payment-policies-under-the-physician-fee-schedule-and-other-revisions#h-296
- Meaningful Use: The Final Rule, “Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Electronic Health Record Incentive Program — Stage 3 and Modifications to Meaningful Use in 2015 through 2017”, was released on October 6th, 2015. You can access the Final Rule here: https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2015/10/16/2015-25595/medicare-and-medicaid-programs-electronic-health-record-incentive-program—-stage-3-and