Total Outcomes Management (TOM™)
Total Outcomes Management (TOM™) is a population health and disease management reporting solution for healthcare organizations that need to manage Medical Intelligence™ (MI) and clinical performance. Physicians can manage quality outcomes for MIPS, APMs, ACO, PCMH, and HEDIS with TOM’s drill-through reporting. Use TOM™ for optimal patient care and monitor your clinical performance. The most popular EHR systems TOM receives data from are the following: EPIC, NextGen, ECW, McKesson, LSS, iSalus, MediTech, Cerner.
ReportingMD’s Total Outcomes Management (TOM) v9 application, that incorporates our Quality Model System (QMS), is ONC Certified for data collection, translation, aggregation, and submission of all MIPS Quality, QCDR, and electronic Clinical Quality Measures (eCQMs). TOM v9’s powerful measure calculation engine can take EHR data, QRDA1 files, CCD files, and other HL7 files and convert them to the QRDA3 file format. Our current system is certified to support data aggregation accurately through the 2017 reporting year. The TOM v9 EHR Module is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. ReportingMD’s TOM v9 application was certified on December 22, 2015; Certification ID# IG-3350-15-0069 using certification criteria 314(c) (1)-(3) and 314(g)(4) for all ambulatory CQMs.
ReportingMD is a CMS Qualified Registry and QCDR. We can report MIPS for individual providers or for Group practices for all MIPS performance categories. TOM’s clinical data engine translates HL7, QRDA1, QRDA3, 835, 837, and XML files for submission to CMS and other entities. TOM is ready to support all new reporting requirements under MIPS.
Ideal for medium and large practices, individual or group level reporting practices and larger billing groups
Benefits of TOM
- Population health management meeting the specification for submission for all programs
- Power to consolidate disparate systems
- Clinical performance management
- More cost effective than an internal application build
- Greater access with cloud based reporting
- Ability to share timely data with physicians
- Enhanced quality care
- Risk adjusted data
- Achieve superior outcomes
- Use your clinical outcomes to qualify for incentive payments from multiple pay-for-performance programs
- Edit performance to maximize potential upward adjustments to revenue
- Typically no additional work required by clinical staff
*Client must have valid active license to use the TOM product. No other limitations or additional costs apply.