What Is It?
Outcomes management is managing patient care gaps, identifying at-risk patients, and improving value-based care at the various levels within an organization. Achieving superior outcomes happens through sound patient care management practices, protocols, and workflows. Engage our products and services to complement and enhance your Clinically Integrated Network (CIN).
How We Make It Work?
At ReportingMD we have a measure driven outcome management application that allows clinicians to successfully identify and close care gaps. Our clients use TOM™ for optimal patient care to monitor and improve clinical performance outcomes. We create data layers which identify accountability for care management at appropriate levels within a clinical organization. It essentially combines clinical data and claims data to identify patient populations at risk and opportunities for improved care. Our clients successfully achieve their benchmarks by comparing performance and closing care gaps using Total Outcomes Management (TOM™).
ReportingMD’s Total Outcomes Management provides:
- 3-week implementation
- Ability to monitor clinical performance throughout the reporting year
- Manage patient populations and disease outcomes
- Often no additional work required by the clinical staff
- Greater access with cloud-based reporting
- Ability to share timely data with physicians
- Enhanced quality care
- Consolidate disparate systems
- Achieve superior outcomes
- Use your clinical outcomes to qualify for incentive payments from multiple pay-for-performance programs
- Edit performance outcomes in TOM™ to reduce risk of downward reimbursement adjustments.
- Optionally elect reporting modules for MIPS, ACO, CPC+, HEDIS, PCMH, Chronic Disease Management