Helping Practices and Healthcare Organizations Achieve Superior Outcomes
Since 2003, ReportingMD has successfully implemented and administered organizational change for a variety of healthcare consulting projects. These include everything from billing workflow analysis, quality measure selection, and reporting solutions implementation to translating and maintaining healthcare data, all while increasing efficiency. ReportingMD’s expertise is founded in more than just compliance programs. Let our experts, with over 75 years of combined healthcare experience, strategically lead your organization.
Why survive, when you can thrive. ReportingMD is the key for thriving.
- EMR Translation
- We will convert your EMR data and provide translation services to convert HL7, QRDA1, QRDA3 and other HL7 messages.
- Data Submission
- We can securely submit your data for MIPS, Advanced APMs and other pay-for-performance programs. Send us the data in a specified file format and we’ll do the rest! ReportingMD can report MIPS for individual providers or for Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO) practices. TOM’s clinical data engine translates files for QRDA1, QRDA3, HL7, and XML submission to CMS. Use TOM™ to take the hassle out of data submission for MIPS and Advanced APMs.
- Custom Report Development
- We provide custom report development. Our report development services range from ad hoc reports to a more comprehensive custom IT healthcare reporting solution. Let ReportingMD meet your MIPS, Advanced APMs and other pay-for-performance programs reporting needs.
- HIT Project Management
- We have managed successful Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) projects worth a few thousand to multi-million dollar installs.
- We have fully integrated practices and hospitals on disparate systems. We are well versed in HL7 messages. We can convert your data to HL7, QRDA1 and/or QRDA3, and secure HL7 messages securely.
- Data Mining Services
- We mine your quality data for MIPS, Advanced APMs and other pay-for-performance programs. We can join disparate systems to provide one repository for data mining services.