Patient Matching Index
ReportingMD supports clients to manage registry reporting across disparate systems using our unique Patient Matching Index. Our Patient Matching Index uses innovative patient matching algorithms to merge duplicates in quality action data through the generation of unique patient identifiers (UPI). Through feedback reports, clients have the ability to manage matches back to legacy systems.
Benefits of Patient Matching Index
- Consolidate all registry based reporting across networks
- Achieve higher performance scores
- Manage population health data
- Manage outcomes across disparate systems
- Meet the needs for ACO and Value-Based Payment Modifier reporting