ReportingMD has successfully managed quality outcomes for tens of thousands of providers under various value-based programs including:
- Commercial Pay-For-Performance Programs
- Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
- Advanced Alternate Payment Models (APMs)
- Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+)
- Medicare Accountable Care Organization (ACO)
- Next Generation ACO Model
- Vermont Medicare ACO Initiative
- Maryland All-Payer Model
- Maryland Total Cost of Care Model
- Oncology Care Model (OCM)
- Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CJR)
- Other Programs
- Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
- Ambulatory Surgical Quality Reporting (ASCQR)
Clients chose ReportingMD for both our programmatic and our technical expertise, which allows us to merge rich clinical information with other data assets to improve population health outcomes and optimize clinical performance scores.
ReportingMD serves large and mid-sized healthcare practices, insurance companies, academic medical centers and state health agencies with best-in-breed management solutions.
Our expert team offers practices and clinicians the full range of features and software solutions to manage patient care for value-based care programs under CMS, commercial pay-for-performance programs, or internal clinical performance metrics.