ReportingMD has successfully managed quality outcomes for tens of thousands of providers under various value-based care programs. These are some of the value-based care programs we support:
- Commercial Value-Based Care Programs
- Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
- Advanced Alternate Payment Models (APMs)
- Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+)
- Medicare Accountable Care Organization (ACO)
- Next Generation ACO Model
- Vermont Medicare ACO Initiative
- Maryland Total Cost of Care Model
- Oncology Care Model (OCM)
- Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CJR)
- Other Programs
- Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
- Ambulatory Surgical Quality Reporting (ASCQR)
We serves large and mid-sized healthcare practices, Accountable Care Organizations, Hospitals and Health Systems, Specialty Societies and Registries and, EHR and Revenue Cycle Management Companies.
Clients chose ReportingMD for both our programmatic and our technical expertise, which allows us to merge rich clinical information with other data assets to improve patient outcomes and optimize clinical performance scores.
ReportingMD provides a comprehensive solution, which overcomes the challenges of working with multiple EHRs and disparate data sets. Our analytic solution provides the ability to aggregate data from multiple sources into a single valuable tool, providing actionable insight into patient care across a broad selection of quality measures for both public and commercial payers.