Comprehensive Primary Care (CPC+) is a new program for 2017 currently available within 14 regions within the United States and used by over 5,000 primary care practices.
The goal of the CPC+ program is to improve care coordination and population health management. ReportingMD has the necessary tools to allow groups of all sizes to thrive with the CPC+ program by tracking five primary key functions:
- Access & continuity
- Care management
- Comprehensiveness & coordination
- Patient & caregiver engagement
- Planned care & population health
ReportingMD’s TOM (Total Outcomes Management) application supports all 14 CQMs for reporting and submission.
- Includes 50th percentile and 80th percentile goal
- Tracks performance throughout the reporting year
- Practice, Facility, and Provider performance down to the patient level
- Tracks beneficiaries and attribution at the practice, facility, and provider level
- Track HCC scores, Risk Tiers, and payments for beneficiaries