These are the positions currently open. Please contact Jobs@ReportingMD.com with interest.
We are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Engineer to join our engineering team and help us in developing our SaaS products. You will design, develop, test, and troubleshoot high performing multi-threaded data processes as well as high availability for a SaaS multi-tenant application.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop and test highly complex BI solutions on the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (SQL Server Database, SSMS, SSIS, etc). Build relational database objects in support of applications for BI.
- Design, develop and test high quality automated extract, transformation and load (ETL) processes and programs and scripts to migrate data from source systems into the data warehouse and data marts.
- Extract complex data from multiple data sources into usable and meaningful reports and analyses by implementing stored procedures and SQL queries.
What you’ll need:
- Ability to take initiative and lead technical projects end-to-end.
- 5+ years proven expertise on the Microsoft BI Stack (SSRS, SQL Server Database, SSIS, SSAS and Power BI).
- 8+ years proven experience in database programming including scalable and high performance ETL, High Availability multitenant SaaS applications, complex SQL queries, complex stored procedures, database performance tuning and optimization on SQL Server database platform.
- BS degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Strong knowledge of SQL data warehouse architectures, data modeling and development.
Please see the job description for the full details and requirements.
If you have the experience and drive to excel, we would love to hear from you
Our products offer user-friendly, web-based analytical tools to help physician practices make timely decisions in how to improve the quality of care their patients receive and optimize the performance incentives they receive due to those improvements. We pair our technology with dedicated implementation support and collaborative coaching resources all grounded in our best practice research. The results: ReportingMD’s clients have received millions of dollars in upward Medicare payment adjustment last year.
The Dedicated Advisor is the primary relationship owner for our clients and ensures that clients generate significant value from their partnership with ReportingMD.
- Analyze institutions’ operational, clinical, and/or financial performance
- Diagnose issues, identify root causes, and drive change management initiatives
- Master the functionality of the software and develop expertise in product terrain
If you have experience in consulting, client management, project management, or experience working in health care, we would love to hear from you.