GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: A highly motivated and experienced data leader with a passion for using data and technology to deliver data services that will improve patient outcomes and overall population health. You will work in a multi-functional environment and will be responsible for the design, implementation, and architecture of complex data pipelines in close collaboration with data users. As the senior data architect, you will be responsible to shape the data pipeline leveraging state of the art technology. You will be expected to take end-to-end ownership of deliverables, gaining a full understanding of the corporate solutions and the business logic required to deliver analytics solutions.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (This list may not include all of the duties and responsibilities assigned).
- SQL server design specifications and development, SQL data logic, documentation, SQL testing, and tuning for optimal SaaS performance in a multitenant application
- Provide Scalable High Performing automated multi-threaded ETL processes as well as High Availability for a SaaS application
- Design, develop, and test highly complex BI solutions on the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (SSRS, SQL Server Database, SSIS, SSAS, and Power BI)
- Design, develop, and test high-quality automated Extract, Transformation, and Load (ETL) processes, programs, and scripts to migrate data from source systems into the Data Warehouse and Data Marts.
- Extract complex data from multiple data sources into usable and meaningful reports and analyses by implementing stored procedures and SQL queries
- Provide ongoing performance monitoring and tuning and production support related to Data Warehouse, Data Mart, ETL, and BI Reporting in a DevOps environment
- Create data-dictionaries of key tables and libraries within the data-warehouse and data marts.
- Develop and implement BI Standards and Best Practices based on DevOps and OOP tenets
- Perform related work as assigned
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 8+ years proven expertise on the Microsoft BI Stack (SSRS, SQL Server Database, SSIS, SSAS and Power BI)
- 8+ years proven experience in database programming including scalable and high performance ETL, High Availability multitenant SaaS applications, complex SQL queries, complex stored procedures, database performance tuning and optimization on SQL Server database platform
- Experience in roles where multi-level staff or client interaction is required
- Experience with Telerik preferred, but willing to train.
- Healthcare industry experience highly preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- BS degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehouse Architectures.
- Ability to take initiative and lead technical projects end-to-end.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong organizational skills required, including the ability to work effectively with diverse groups.
- Ability to communicate technical details to technical and non-technical resources.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills with strong ability to multi-task and shift focus as necessary to meet deadlines on an Agile Scrum Team
- Ability to support production and development tasks
- Demonstrated ability to drive to deadlines, balancing multiple priorities, and ensuring quality standards
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and innovative thinking skills.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of HIPAA requirements, including EDI, privacy and security regulations.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Will require working in office, home office and travel to prospective and current client’s locations.
- Very limited physical effort required.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye – hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports. Lifting of equipment not to exceed 20 pounds.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Work is normally performed in the office work environment, although some virtual work is permissible
- Very limited physical effort required
Please contact Jobs@ReportingMD.com with interest.